In "SCHRUMPF!" ("SHRINK!") seven Berlin-based ensembles present their current productions in “family-size.” New art forms are to be discovered, places explored, movements tried out, sounds heard – and everyone can take part. Let's SHRINK!
Where is the end, and how do we start again afterwards? In their new production of music theatre, "Abschied" ("Farewell"), the soloist ensemble Kaleidoskop poses precisely this question. They embark on an investigation of the end and the new beginning, expressed through choreography, music, and light. With "SCHRUMPF! Kaleidoskop," we dive into a world of dancing music stands, listen to songs of yesterday and today, and take over the stage as a playing field. The audience is welcome to join in, help out, and, of course, ask questions!
- Artistic direction and moderation
- SCHRUMPF! Daniella Strasfogel
- Michael Rauter
- Milla Koistinen und Michael Rauter
- Musical direction and arrangement
- Ethan Braun
- With Solistenensemble Kaleidoskop
- Fatima Agüero, Mia Bodet, Fanny Didelot, Isabelle Klemt, Yodfat Miron, Sophie Notte und Mari Sawada
- With soloists of the Lower Saxony State Orchestra
- Olof von Gagern, Viktoria Henke, Sandra Huber und Thomas Huppertz
- Stage and Light
- Ladislav Zajac
- Maja Zimmermann
- Johanna Perret
- Johann Günther
- Ethan Braun, Sophie Notte und Michael Rauter
- Sound Mixing
- Sam Jones
- Graphic Design
- Suse Sebald
- Press and Public Relations
- k3 berlin
- Christina Voigt
- Production management
- Lisa Mitschke
Recommended for children over 6 years // Due to the measures taken to contain the incidence of infection, we are unfortunately unable to offer a checkroom at the moment, and gastronomic catering is only available in exceptional cases.
SCHRUMPF! Musik & Theater & Tanz in Klein is a project of LOUDsoft. In cooperation with radialsystem, ExRotaprint, Ballhaus Ost, Kultur Büro Elisabeth and exploratorium berlin. Supported by the Hauptstadtkulturfonds.
Media partners: Tip Berlin, Himbeer / Berlin mit Kind, Kindaling, Digital in Berlin and Field Notes.